Your Future Starts Now Workshop – May 6th – 10th 2019
Is this you?
- You feel stuck, frustrated and like you’re living the same day over and over again?
- You’re miserable in your 9-5 but you just don’t know what else you could do?
- You feel defeated because you’ve tried this and that to try and make money on the side, but nothing has really worked.
- You know deep down in the pit of your stomach that you are meant for more than this, you just don’t know how to get there.
- It’s so frustrating that no matter how hard you try you just can’t seem to work out what you are meant to do with your life.
- You feel like you’re constantly coming up against a brick wall and you just can’t break through.
- You so desperately want that ‘aha’ moment where things suddenly click and you realise what it is you want your future to be!
- You need an escape plan to get out of your 9-5 as you quickly need to get away from the anxiety and stress it creates.
This workshop can help!
In just one week you will be feeling excited about the future!
- Re-connect with yourself and enjoy the feeling of happiness as you find your passions
- Feel excited when you realise how you can make your passions into your life purpose
- Have that ‘aha’ moment that puts a huge smile on your face because you finally know what it is that you should be doing with your life
- Be able to clearly picture your future doing something you love, like a movie that nobody else has seen yet.
- Feel the relief when you realise your 9-5 is only temporary as you can now see the steps you need to take to start your own business
- Feel the satisfaction of smashing through that wall and starting your new journey on the other side
I’ve been where you are now and I’ve made it my mission to help 30 women each month to realise that they already have everything they need to be able to spend their working hours doing something they are passionate about and that lights them up. All they need is some help to find all of the pieces of the puzzle and put them all together!
I do this because I know how it feels to be stuck in a job that makes you miserable, where you feel un-valued and like there must be more to life than this.
The first piece of the puzzle is figuring out what else you could do and how to get started!
So I’ve designed a workshop to take you through a series of steps to help you get those ‘aha’ moments you so desperately want.
Over the course of a week I guide you through a series of activities, fun challenges and questions to help you find all of the pieces of the puzzle, think of it as a treasure hunt, but the treasure we’re looking for is the little clues that are scattered all through your life that are trying to guide you to your purpose. They often get drowned out by all of the noise and chaos in our daily lives or trampled on while we try to just keep going.
Then once we have the pieces of the puzzle we will start to put them together so that you can see a clearer picture of your alternative to living Groundhog Day in your 9-5.
We will use the pieces of your puzzle to look and see what kinds of businesses would suit you and how this can work with your passions.
At the end of the workshop, my aim is for you to leave with a huge grin on your face feeling like you’ve had a breakthrough and you can use this to take back control and start living life on your own terms.
Let me give you those ‘aha’ moments that you so desperately want so that you can go back to work the following week smiling to yourself and with a reassuring feeling in the pit of your stomach that everything is going to be ok because this is only temporary and you have the beginnings of an amazing new journey that you are about to embark on.
I want you to have this feeling, so come and join us in the workshop! What are you waiting for?
How much does the workshop cost?
The workshop is $37. I’ve kept the price tiny because my mission with this isn’t to make money, it’s to help as many women as possible to get the clarity they need so that they can take the control back and start living life on their own terms.
The workshop is truly powerful and the changes it will make to your future are potentially massive. People tell me I could charge hundreds of dollars for this, but as I said, that’s not my reason for doing this.
How does the workshop work?
I run the workshop in a private Facebook group. Each day I’ll go live to take you through that day’s tasks – which could be an activity to complete, a challenge for you to do or questions to ask yourself. Because it’s live that means you can interact with me, ask questions and get my help. (The group votes on the time for each day, and the video will be in the group for everyone to watch in their own time).
How many people will be in the workshop?
I limit the numbers to just 30 women so that I can follow your progress, answer your questions and get to know you individually. I love getting to know you and to learn about your journey, and this allows me to give you the best advice as we go through the workshop. Who knows – you might even make some new friends as you’re all on the same journey and will be able to help each other too.
Why should I do the workshop?
My question to you is why not? I’m guessing because you’ve read this far you feel stuck and you’re not happy with where you are. So what have you got to lose? $37 isn’t a life-changing amount of money, and imagine how you would feel if you get the answers you need? That’s priceless right? So make the decision to take back the control right now and I’ll see you in the workshop!
If your mission with this workshop isn’t to make money then why isn’t it free?
Great question! It’s not free because I want you to have some ‘skin in the game’. I want you to be thinking ‘wow figuring out what’s next with my life was worth that $37 and so much more!’.
Think back to the last few things you got for free. Can you even remember them? That workbook you downloaded? That checklist someone offered you in exchange for your email address? Did you use them? Maybe, but probably not.
Why? Because they were free, so you’ve got nothing pushing you to take advantage of what they have to teach. I strongly believe by paying for things we respect them more and will, therefore, make time for them.
Come and join us in the workshop! What are you waiting for? Buy now to secure your spot and let’s get you those answers you need!